Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School or Prison?

I have never wanted to get out of school as much as I did today. First of they said no physical contact that. That is a good rule, but they shouldn't mind hugging or holding hands. Kissing is a no-no, but I mean c'mon. Thats a load of crap
Then we find out that we get 16 more cameras. That bumps us up to 48 camera's. That my friends is an unconstitutional injustice. We have a right to free speech, but yet they put sound systems on the camera's...Hmmm?
Another thing is the automatic suspension for dress code violation. That is more or less over half of the entire school population in one day. I mean one hole and you get suspended?! OCD! OCD!
I hope you have enjoyed my little rant. I just had to get that off of my chest before I exploded. Have a nice night.
P.S. What's next? Orange Jumpsuits or black and white striped dress codes?

Sincerely,
Lee Dillon Rorie

No comments: