Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer '08: The Recap


As summer starts to come to a close I notice the changes. I put the sunset to show the setting sun over a fairly good summer.
So the good things. The most amazing was starting to talk to someone. I mean I had stopped trying to find anyone, and then I just talked to her on facebook, and now we spend a lot of time on the phone, and things have gone well between her and I. I hope that soon she and I may start going out. ;D Then there was Sound of Music. I never have had an actual brother or sister at home, but I have a half brother who doesn't live with us. So I made a great family there. I hope that we can meet up and hang out one day. Bowling or a movie or something. We will miss Jordan(Kurt) though because he is moving. Of course we won't forget him!!! Then there was the youth camping trip. That was SO amazing!
The bad. Well a lot happened, but I am putting that behind me. I lost my Aunt two weeks and two days ago. I miss her a lot, but I am staying strong in my studies. Then there was some drama between someone who I used to consider a best friend. I will just say he isn't my friend anymore, but now that I know the truth I don't want to be friends with that person.
There were a whole lot of other things, but this was just a few of the good things. I hope you have all had a great summer. :).
Ciao,
Lee Dillon Rorie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. im glad u met her. haha. i just want to know, what happened between u and a best friend? thats sad. =[

-Taylor